The following technical files and other resources are provided to help developers actively working with Redfish:
- Redfish Schema Index – Visit this central repository of Redfish schema files from both DMTF and the industry. With human-readable descriptions and each schema definition available for download in both CSDL (XML) and JSON-schema formats, the Redfish Schema Index is the definitive source of files for developers working with Redfish.
- GitHub Repository – DMTF invites review of – and open source contributions to – Redfish tools in its public GitHub repos.
- Redfish Specification in HTML– In addition to its availability as a PDF download, the DMTF is pleased to provide this interactive HTML version of the Redfish Specification (which specifies the standard’s network protocol) for ease of navigation.
- Redfish Standard Registries – Visit the repository of Redfish Standard Registries developed by the Redfish Forum.
- Redfish Resource and Schema Guide – For the first time, Redfish schema content is presented in a single, reader-friendly document – this simplified and condensed format eliminates the need to view each CSDL or JSON file separately to read the Redfish schema. The Redfish Resource and Schema Guide is also available for download in HTML.
For more Redfish documentation, including Specifications, Schemas and White Papers, visit https://www.dmtf.org/standards/redfish.